Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Billy Byron
1. I was adopted when I was born.
2. I have no idea what my biological father looks like, nor have I spoken with him ever.
3. I have a huge obsession with white shoes.
4. Even though I’m super loud and I talk a lot (and perform in porn for a living), I’m totally shy.
5. I was born and raised in Alaska, and when I turned 14, I moved to Tennessee. Shortly after I turned 18, I moved to Charleston, South Carolina, where I live now. But where I really want to be is L.A.!
6. I never make the first move with a guy.
7. I’m the marketing director for an interior design company for the government.
8. I can’t stand eating at buffets.
9. When I was younger I used to fly small planes for L.A.B. Never alone, of course!
10. I love anything that has to do with the outdoors. Fishing, camping, hiking, swimming, etc. Just no hunting!