Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Brent Everett
1. I picked my stage name to be Brent after a guy with the same name who I hated but was secretly in love with in high school. My last name was conceived while driving through Everett, Washington, on my way to Seattle. Mt. Everest is the biggest mountain in the world, while “ever” denotes endless, like everlasting. I’m a guy with a big cock with lots of stamina. So I thought Everett was perfect as a name.
2. I’ve dated a few porn stars I’ve never really talked about. A few years ago, Falcon Studios model Roman Heart and I almost began a dating relationship when we first met while filming our movie Super Soaked together. I also tried out a three-way relationship with my first boyfriend “Chase” and porn star Hans Ebson when I first started out in the porn industry. I met Hans on a porn shoot for the movie Cruising It. The three-way relationship lasted only a few weeks.
3. I used to date a guy who was affiliated with the biker gang Hells Angels. He, as most of my ex-boyfriends, was a Scorpio. I’m currently married to a Scorpio as well!
4. My biggest fantasy is watching my partner Steve f*ck and get f*cked by a straight guy in front of me. This has happened in reality many times before!
5. Steve and I like to test drive some of our models for BrentEverett.com, just like a new car you want to buy.
6. I was raised Roman Catholic. I have two first names, both of which are saint names.
7. I’ve dressed in drag more than once for fun. I was told every time I made a really hot chick! I just had a problem hiding my dick!
8. Although my web site has a lot of the color red, it is not my favorite color. My favorite color is blue.
9. I have a huge underwear fetish. Love ‘em so much! Especially worn underwear, like worn after working out.
10. I have a very large family—over 40 of us. My dad has three brothers and three sisters, while my mom has four sisters, two of whom married brothers on my dad’s side. (My mom and dad married each other, then my mom’s sister married my dad’s brother!) So we are a very close family.