AdSpeed 728x90


Thursday, September 29, 2011

10 Things: Cameron Marshall



1. I’m allergic to jalapeños. They are gross and I hate them.

2. My favorite show is Jeopardy. I could watch it all the time.

3. My best friend is Cameron Adams’ alter-ego.

4. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising with a minor in English, but I started out my college career as a Vocal Performance major.

5. I was born and raised in Texas and lived there for 24 years, but moved to California six months ago to pursue a job in graphic design.

6. I eat around six meals a day, and if I don’t eat every four hours, I get really grumpy and mean.

7. I have trypanophobia, the fear of needles. I’ve tried many different ways to get over it, but it’s just made it worse. And yes, I cry if anybody brings a needle near me.

8. I can’t handle hearing repetitive things or even hearing the same song on repeat.

9. I’m told I don’t warm up to people easily. It takes a while for me to get a good handle on who a person is before I become good friends with them.

10. I’m nocturnal. I usually am awake until the sun comes up.

1 comment: