AdSpeed 728x90


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Things: Chi Chi LaRue


ChiChiLaRue.com

1. I cry watching Intervention.

2. I’m a clean hoarder. I hoard things like clothes, jewelry and knickknacks, but it’s all very organized thanks to my assistant.

3. I have a girl crush on a waitress named Jen at Lulu’s Café.

4. I secretly wonder what it’s like to have a boyfriend since I’ve never had one in my life.

5. I’m a complete Christmas fanatic!

6. Because I’m such a control freak, I like to be dominated while having sex.

7. I’m prone to anxiety attacks, especially while shopping or before a DJ gig.

8. With my reputation that I certainly don’t deny, I am actually very anti-drug.

9. I’d love to live in London.

10. I protest to not like Madonna, but the truth is I have vivid reoccurring dreams about her, and of course I can’t wait until she comes out with new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment