Thursday, September 29, 2011
10 Things: Dean Monroe
1. My graduate fashion collection from St. Martin’s College of Art was featured in the George Michael video for “Fast Love.”
2. I starred in the first legal R18 porn film produced in the UK in 2002—The White Room.
3. I worked as Dolce & Gabbana’s stylist in London, where I dressed Madonna at her house for a film premiere and was told not to look or talk to her.
4. I’m obsessed with cooking channels, but eat only protein six days a week.
5. I’ve had sex with a leading celebrity actor that made me sign a legal disclaimer forbidding me to divulge his identity. So, don’t ask me!
6. I drink Matcha green tea twice a day everyday without fail.
7. My favorite part of a man’s body are his feet and thighs.
8. I’m terrified of rollercoaster rides.
9. I appeared completely naked in a London West End theater for five weeks in Naked Boys Singing.
10. My single “Closer To You” has sold 31,400 copies, and my blog, deanmonroesworld.blogspot.com, has hit over a million views to date.