Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Jason Pitt
1. Still to this very day, almost every time I get into the shower I try and pee over my shoulder without touching my skin. I’ve done this since I was a kid.
2. I really enjoy listening to classical music. Especially when I take long drives into the desert late at night.
3. The only time I get super nervous is when I either go on a first date with someone who has an intriguing personality or when I’m sitting down at a hairstylist’s station in a salon and they pull out the scissors.
4. I love to walk outside barefoot, especially in the rain.
5. I hate reality TV simply because, why should anyone sit around and watch other people live their lives out loud when you could be doing something spectacular with your own?
6. I have a slight obsession with Lucille Ball. She is the original comedian in my eyes and she never forgot to include her personality in whatever role she played. I love that about her.
7. Sometimes when I go into Starbucks, I like to use fake names just to hear the people call them out. Jim or Peter. It’s funny to me.
8. I really love to go to Wal-Mart late at night and buy a lot of stuff and piss off everyone in the check-out line behind me because they have to wait so long, and Wal-Mart only has one lane open at three in the morning.
9. Sometimes I jump up and down naked while styling my hair. I feel it makes my hair have an extra oomph!
10. I love who I am.