AdSpeed 728x90


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Things: Jeremy Bilding


@JeremyBilding

1. I’m dyslexic.

2. I am living proof that chivalry still exists, in that at the very least I will always abide by it.

3. I never say anything I don’t mean. This especially includes the words love, hate, absolute(ly) and never. I will not use phrases or comments frivolously and jovially when they can and are meant to intermingle with people’s emotions.

4. While I actually am quite shy, I typically find myself in roles of leadership, where always by example I tend to thrive.

5. I have Scheuermann’s disease, a form of Kyphosis, in which I am missing several discs in my Throacic Spine. As a result, I lack most feelings of sensation below my belly button and occasionally my diaphragm becomes paralyzed, only allowing for short, shallow breaths. However, this is also where my greatest abilities of endurance come from—my ability to literally f*ck for hours and my inability to cum quickly (if at all).

6. I was tested with a 147 IQ upon graduating high school, even though I seriously had to bust ass to get enough credits to graduate my senior year.

7. I never lose a bet.

8. I taught myself to swim before I learned to walk, and I taught myself to ride a bike (at four) before my dad got a chance. I think this may have somewhat broken his heart.

9. I start waking up at 7 a.m. every day, because I am a grumpy morning sloth. Unless I am awakened with a blowjob or sex, in which case I am the happiest and most alert guy you’ll meet.

10. I despise talking about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment