Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Jimmy Durano
1. I never thought I would be in porn, but Chi Chi LaRue believed in me so much that she made me believe in myself. I love my job and I always try to do my best at anything I’m committed to.
2. I was able to suck my own dick when I was younger.
3. I don’t like cum. I don’t even like to cum on myself, but when I have to get it on my body, as in when I’m shooting, I can’t wait to hear Chi Chi say, “Cut! That’s a wrap!” so I can get it off of me as quick as I can!
4. I love photography. I have a Sony digital camera with me wherever I go. I try to take as many pictures as I can so I can show people where I’ve been and what I’ve done.
5. I’m a shy person, I swear! A lot of people think I’m not because I do porn and I’m in front of the cameras, but I’m always shaking when we start shooting a scene.
6. I love the arts. I graduated in industrial design back in Brazil. I’m working on a degree now in the U.S. for multimedia design.
7. I love the sun! I’m looking forward to moving from Seattle to somewhere a little warmer or bigger. I’d like to live in L.A., Miami or New York City by the end of the year.
8. I can eat Mama’s Pizza anytime, day or night. It’s a restaurant across the street from a bar in Seattle where I dance regularly. I love pizza!
9. I’m single and hate being alone. It would be fun to have a gay version of The Bachelor—and for me to be the bachelor!
10. When I was in elementary school, I was a target of bullying. I knew I was different and it made me think different was wrong. I never wanted to do anything to get anybody’s attention because I was afraid the next joke would be about me. I never cried out loud or to anyone ever, because I didn’t want them to think I was weak. But going to school was hard and I was always crying inside. Believe it or not, being a porn actor has made me stronger. I can be in front of the camera, be the center of attention, be who I am and not feel ashamed for the first time in my life.