AdSpeed 728x90


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Things: Riley Price


RileyPriceless.com

1. I wrestled in high school where I won conference two years in a row and took second in the state my senior year.

2. I dry hump people in my sleep.

3. I eat chocolate periodically throughout the day. As vanilla as I may look, I’m a true chocolate lover!

4. I stripped down to my boxers to U2’s “Beautiful Day” at my senior prom and proceeded to stage dive off highly mounted speakers into the crowd. Thank God they caught me!

5. I salt everything before tasting it. My mom used to salt my baby food! I blame her.

6. Dogs melt my heart no matter how beautiful or ugly they might be. Dog owners can’t help but give me odd looks as I baby talk them passing by one on the street.

7. Last year, my buddy from TMZ took me to Madonna’s Oscar party where I got to meet Justin Timberlake. I walked up to him while he was mid-conversation and tapped him on the back where I proceeded to ask, “Is Britney here?”

8. I’m a major hypochondriac. I have been to the doctor at least 30 times because I believed I had some sort of cancer. I wish I was joking!

9. I am very spiritual—especially as of late. I talk to my higher power and meditate every morning. That and working out keeps me sane.

10. City lights at night make my heart still. Nothing relaxes me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment