Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Rob Romoni
1. I have always wanted to become a stand-up comedian but still I am working on material and that whole stage presence situation.
2. I am the youngest of four kids, was president of my fraternity and graduated college with honors in business. I paid my way through college by stripping and lifeguarding on Jersey beaches.
3. My first gay experience was when I was 25. A guy picked me up at a mall where I was working at the time. Of course, Jersey and its malls are the perfect place for it!
4. I am an impatient person, which I am trying to work on. But I also show kindness if someone needs help.
5. I treat my friends as family and when I get disappointed I take it way too hard.
6. After breaking up with someone over his drug use, a short time later he killed himself with a gun and I have never gotten over it.
7. I have always wished things were different with my father and me, but he is the main reason I rarely speak with him because of the abuse I went through as a child.
8. I almost was a father about eight years ago while I was dating a girl, but she lost the baby.
9. I am an observer. I always take notes from people’s body language. It tells me a lot about them.
10. I am holding out for a stable relationship and I love where I am at in life right now with myself and career.