AdSpeed 728x90


Thursday, September 29, 2011

10 Things: Tony Buff


1. Most of my primary and secondary education was received in Catholic school.

2. I studied classical dance for six years as a kid.

3. After I got out of the Marine Corps, I became an ordained minister.

4. My performance experience includes several stage productions, including Fiddler on the Roof, Barefoot in the Park and Love Letters.

5. My boys say I’m an amazing cook.

6. My boy Chris Yosef wears the collar that I wore and earned 20 years ago.

7. One of the challenges I have with editing, specifically color correction, is the fact that I’m color blind.

8. I’m bisexual but most of my sexual relationships are with guys because I don’t understand females of our species.

9. I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon in the state of Washington.

10. I find it very difficult to find things that people don’t know about me, because I live my life as an open book.

1 comment: