Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10 Things: Trent Locke
1. I’ve never had sex with a woman. And I feel like I’m the only gay porn performer who hasn’t.
2. I’m afraid of clowns. When I was a kid nothing was scarier than a snow-white face with a bright red afro wig. And my Grandma had this ugly clown picture I would scream bloody murder over upon each sighting. I’ve grown up since then, but they still give me the willies. What are they hiding behind that makeup?
3. My dad disowned me for being gay. Yes, it’s true: My Michigan-based Southern Baptist family has a major problem with anything that hinders the ever-increasing number of cousins riding John Deeres on the family farm.
4. I have a porn mom. The lovely and incredibly insightful Miss Brittany Andrews (yes, a straight porn star) is always calling me out on my sh*t and giving me advice and kicking my ass into shape when I need it. I’m so glad Jason Sechrest introduced us the day she nearly suffocated me with her Herculean mammaries on his talk show.
5. I take naked pictures on planes. I’m not entirely sure why, but I think it’s hot to expose myself in less than appropriate places. My TwitPic account is full of naked plane and train photos.
6. I recently went to London. Twas actually my first of what I hope to be many vacations abroad. I really learned so much, and for the first time realized how small things are: as people, communities, states, provinces, countries, planets and so forth—we are all part of the bigger picture. Oh, and the accent is so intelligent-sounding!
7. I am participating in the AIDS/LifeCycle June 5-11. It’s a seven-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. Help me support the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center (a cause I am very dedicated to) by giving what you can. I’ll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past. Check out my donation page at helpaidslifecycle.com.
8. I grew up in Canada. The true North, strong and free, eh? I moved there when I was 10 years old with my mom and her third husband. The Canadian mentality is so social welfare-oriented. Almost to a fault, actually—at my local hospital it wasn’t unheard of to wait 12 hours before being seen by an ER doctor for a minor injury. The Catholic school system is actually a division of the public school system run by the government. One word: POUTINE. This combination of seasoned fries with cheese curds and gravy is pretty much the best thing ever. They even sell it at Burger King!
9. I have a Rottweiler puppy, Jäger, who is just about to celebrate his one-year birthday in February. I never knew having a large-breed puppy would be so much work, but I cherish every moment I have with him. He and I frequently hike up the Runyon Canyon “Hill of Death” and walk up and down Santa Monica Boulevard. He’s also more than a little spoiled with his frequent trips to the pet supply store.
10. My step-dad is the presiding criminal judge in a major U.S city and I used to be a page for the Senate and House of Representatives. Wait—is that 11?