AdSpeed 728x90


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10 Things: Dylan Hauser

Dylan is the star of Black Balled 8: Behind The 8 Ball
Photo courtesy C1R.com

1) I love anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favorite.

2) My favorite movie is The Room. If you haven’t seen it, you should!

3) I have a boyfriend, Boston Miles. He is my best friend, an amazing lover and has one of the most incredible hearts of any person I have met.

4) I have an underwear fetish.

5) There is something about F-250s that I find incredibly hot. I’m dying to get laid in one.

6) I am a versatile bottom. While I love having my legs in the air most of the time, I do enjoy giving a good pounding.

7) I love eating ass and worshiping a good cock.

8) I’m a big tech geek. Talk to me about technology and you have grabbed my interest.

9) Audi is my favorite brand of cars. I’ll get one soon enough.

10) I eat cereal dry, no milk. I will drink milk after I finish my cereal, though. I never could get into eating cereal with milk.

1 comment: